Coconut, Cashew & Berry Bowl Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls have taken over our time lines and for good reason they are not just aesthetically beautiful but tasty as hell! It’s the perfect combination of a quick fix breakfast while packing in lots of nutrients, setting yourself up right for the day ahead!
I have done this blog post around Alpro products although this is not a sponsored post I really like their products, from the plant based drinks to the new soya yogurt range it is a great alternative for those subtracted conventional dairy products from their diet. So here is some inspiration on how to use them to make over your morning routine! I have coded the recipes below by colour but get experimenting with your favourite flavours and well… whatever is in the kitchen press!
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 125g blackberries
- 3 tbsp. Alpro Soya coconut yogurt
- 150ml Alpo unsweetened almond milk
- 60g cashews soaked overnight in water
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 50g blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Maple
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 Passion fruit halved
- 1 tbsp. Cashews
- 1/4 papaya cubed
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a nutribullet and blend for 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with toppings and dig in.
- Dont forget to snap your smoothie bowl and tag @naturalbornfeeder on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!