Chocolate Nutty Banana Split
A simple summer dessert that you can whip up in minutes Remember how good banana splits were? Well this little one is better for you *and tastes even better than the old school indulgent version. Alpro’s new plant-based ice cream is such a nice texture you can scoop it from the tub the second you remove it from the freezer, unlike traditional ice cream. It’s also a little more like gelato texture, it’s smoother and creamier. When Alpro first got in touch to work together and I trialed the new plant-based ice creams I really could not get over how much better I liked this, it’s definitely my new go-to ice cream.
This is a sponsored post.
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops Alpro Ice Cream Hazelnut Chocolate
- 20g hazelnuts – toasted and chopped
For the chocolate sauce
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Cut the banana length-ways in half.
- Place the 2 scoops of Alpro Hazelnut Chocolate Ice Cream in the centre.
- For the chocolate sauce, combine the cacao powder and maple syrup until smooth.
- Drizzle the sauce over and finish with a sprinkle of the toasted hazelnuts.
*Alpro Ice Cream contains 30% less sugars and saturated fats than the market reference in ice cream