Chickpea Pasta with Pea & Basil Pesto
With just over 22g of protein per serving this is an epic dinner and makes my tummy so happy.
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 160g dry chickpea pasta
- 100g thawed garden peas
- 2 (10-12 pieces) handfuls semi sundried tomatoes chopped
- 3 cups of handfuls basil leaves (after you’ve removed the stalks)
- 100g toasted almonds
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 100g frozen garden peas (thawed for 4-5 mins in hot water) – drain really well
- Blend until smoothish – there will be some chunks from almonds!
- Serve up the pasta in 2 bowls.
- Add 1-2 tbsp pesto and stir in.
- Divide up the tomatoes and the other thawed peas.
- Sprinkle of hemp seeds on top!