Baked Savoury Proats
You’d think I would get sick of proats by now but…NEVER 😂 There’s so many flavours you can make and they all make me so happy to open my tuber-ware. So for baked proats I make them the night before (let cool, slice and pop into my tupperware tin). I eat mine cold in the AM when I get to college but you can reheat also (but honestly it’s just as good cold). This recipe is easy like the others and I promise savoury oats are the 💥 it’s like a pizza bread!
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 40 g oats
- 40g unflavoured protein (or a hemp/ pea protein)
- 200ml veg stock
- Handful frozen peas
- 6 sun dried tomatoes diced
- 2-3 tbsp. nutritional yeast (optional but so good or vegan cheese)
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients and pour into an oven proof dish (like in the picture).
- Bake for 20-15 mins until set firm on top and not wobbly (middle is firm).
- Leave cool before slicing and storing in fridge for the morning!
- I like to add some avocado and an egg but totally optional people!