Here’s a really simple, festive recipe that the kids will love. This treat couldn’t be an easier to make – they’re raw, an all in one mix and the last ages (7 days when kept refrigerated).
Cooks in Minutes
- 250g nuts – I used pecan, walnuts and cashew
- 150g medjool dates
- 2 tbs raw cacao
- Coyo yogurt or greek yogurt
- 8 large strawberries
- In a high power food processor add the nuts, medjool dates and blend until the have both broken down (the dates should be untraceable) and form into a sticky dough.
- Add in the cacao and blend for a further 2 minutes.
- Break into sections and roll into balls (this can get messy!)
- Carefully add a dollop of yogurt to the top of a ball and place the strawberry hat on top and finishing off with a delicate dollop of yogurt!