Blackberry, Basil & Coconut Chia Pudding
Looking for a healthy breakfast to kick start your day? This chia pudding is naturally sweet and will keep you full for hours. With this pudding you prep it the night before so in the morning it’s ready to be eaten.
Cooks in 60+ Minutes
- 100g blackberries
- 3 level tbsp. chia seeds
- 150ml almond milk
- 3 basil leaves
- 1-2 tsp. manuka honey or raw irish honey
- 125 ml coyo coconut yogurt – I recommend the vanilla flavour
- In a Nutri Bullet or blender combine the blackberries, basil, honey and almond milk into a smooth liquid (should be lilac in colour).
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Place into a jar and let set overnight in the fridge.
- Finish off by loading over with the coyo yoghurt.