Almond & Cacao Wake Me Up! Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls have taken over our timelines and for good reason, they are not just aesthetically beautiful but tasty as hell! It’s the perfect combination for a quick fix breakfast while packing in lots of nutrients and setting yourself up right for the day ahead!
I have done this blog post around Alpro products. This is not a sponsored post I just really like their products, from the plant based drinks to the new soya yogurt range it is a great alternative for those who have subtracted conventional dairy products from their diet. So here is some inspiration on how to use them to make over your morning routine!
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 1 tbsp. Cacao Powder or Carob
- 3 tbsp. Alpro Almond Soya Yoghurt
- 1 tsp. Guarana or Coffee
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 Banana
- 150ml Almond Milk
- 1 Kiwi Halved
- Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp. Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp. Goji Berries
- Handful of Blueberries
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a Nutri Bullet and blend for 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with toppings and dig in!
- Dont forget to snap your smoothie bowl and tag @naturalbornfeeder on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat!