Are you passionate about food and making whole foods more accessible?
If you’re hard-working and have a real love of living a healthy balanced lifestyle and sharing that message, then a job for you with Natural Born Feeder may be the perfect fit!
NBF Job Role: Digital Content Creator Internship
What NBF Needs:
We would absolutely love someone with a creative flair and a passion for food to join our team! We want to grow Natural Born Feeder and make a difference providing people with useful and entertaining content to help them lead a healthier lifestyle, think you can help us achieve that?
If applying for this role, it is important that you are up to speed on all things social and familiar with managing social media accounts and uploading content to a blog.
What your NBF role would be:
- Monitoring and doing the community management of the Natural Born Feeder social accounts.
- Helping us to continue to grow our online presence through ongoing interactions with followers and brand partners.
- Creating social media content plans for Natural Born Feeder.
- Scheduling content across social platforms and WordPress.
- Pitching and writing blog posts, creating engaging and creative content and media (images, video). We’d love someone who can come up with new ideas for posts and recipe development and innovative ways in which we can share these.
- Proofreading and basic copywriting.
- Attend relevant events for coverage on Natural Born Feeder.
What skills NBF needs:
- Qualification in Communications, Journalism, PR or Marketing (or close to completed)
- A positive outgoing personality with an ability to work well as part of a team or alone
- Ability to create engaging, original content
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and editing skills required.
- Access to computer and Internet and smartphone preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox and WordPress preferred.
What you will gain from working with NBF:
- Portfolio of regular published work.
- Hours are flexible (approximately 15 hours a week with flexibility on Natural Born Feeder. There is also an opportunity to work an additional 15 hours a week with a partner brand fulfilling the same role) and you have the option to work from your location.
The right candidate will be available immediately for at least 3 months, for 15 hours per week (option to work an additional 15 hours with partner brand), with the possibility of an extension subject to agreement.
- Benefits: Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in creating and publishing online content.
- Remuneration: This is a paid internship
- To Apply: If you think you would be a great fit for Natural Born Feeder and vice versa please send us your CV and a short video (max 2 mins) telling us why you want to work with Natural Born Feeder and your expectations for the internship (what skills you would like to learn) to email@example.com