Well well well, anyone remember those Aero mousse yogurts you had as kids? I think I’ve just recreated a homemade vegan slightly high in protein version- YIPPEE! These are so easy to make all you need is a blender – I can’t stop making this recipe and I have a few epic variations coming soon!
- 350g silken tofu
- 120g dark chocolate (vegan or your preference)
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1.5 tbsp. maple syrup
- Dark chocolate shavings to top
- In a blender, place in the silken tofu, peanut butter, maple and vanilla essence. Blend into a smooth puree.
- Once the chocolate is melted, let it cool for 5-6 minutes before stirring into the tofu and peanut butter puree. Ensure the mix is fully combined should be a chocolate brown colour.
- Pour the mix into ramekins or bowls and place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to set into a delicious mousse.
- Keeps up to 4 days in the fridge.