The snack queen is my second name and I’m always creating new ways to nibble. I’m a big fan of the Bfree wraps for making a quick snack or meal and believe it or not they make the most awesome crunchy dippers- perfect for a movie night!
- 1 Bfree Foods whole grain wraps cut into triangles (8 pieces)
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan or vegan cheese alternative
- 1 tbsp. dried Oregano to sprinkle
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 large red chilli seeds removed
- 1.5 tbsp tomato paste
- Start with the sauce. Preheat oven to 200•C
- Place the red pepper and chilli on the tray and roast for 15-20 min until wilted, then place in a Nutri Bullet with tomato paste and pulse until smooth.
- On a tray that’s non-stick or is lined place the wrap triangles and sprinkle roughly 1/2 tbsp Parmesan over each along with a sprinkle of oregano.
- Bake for 8 minutes until the edges are golden brown.