This ‘spaghetti’ works really well with the simple red pepper sauce or pesto.
- 2 red beetroot, peeled
- 1 green courgette
- 1 yellow courgette
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1/4 butternut squash, peeled
- coconut oil, for frying
- sea salt
- toasted black sesame seeds, to garnish
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Using a spiraliser or julienne peeler, make vegetable noodles from the beetroot, courgettes, carrot and squash.
- Melt a little coconut oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Quickly fry the veggie noodles for 2–3 minutes, until they have slightly softened.
- Season with sea salt and garnish with some toasted black sesame seeds and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with your choice of sauce.