Who doesn’t love the sound of fudge cups? This is my go to recipe when I’m craving a treat in the evenings. It’s really simple to follow and includes only a few ingredients.
There’s so many different coconut oil brands on the market and I love this one, Lifeforce’s coconut oil is organic and 100% pure. I use it as a binder for lots of different recipes from granola bars to protein balls.
This recipe is sponsored by Lifeforce
- 150g coconut oil
- 100g chocolate protein powder
- 60g almond butter
- 60g maple syrup
- Start by melting the coconut oil over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat and stir in all other ingredients. Combine until there are no lumps or separation.
- Pour into cupcake cases or moulds, or a lined bread tin and freeze for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut and store in the fridge for up to 12 days.