Easy Spanish Omelette
Whether you’re looking for healthy breakfast inspo or an easy midweek dinner, this is the perfect recipe! A twist on the classic omelette, this sweet potato Spanish omelette is a wholesome dish that will leave clean plates behind.
I always opt for Bord Bia Quality Assured Eggs as part of my weekly food shop. I love how easy egg dishes are to cook and the versatility of dishes you can create, I have endless amounts of egg recipes on the blog. Not forgetting the nutritional benefits of eating eggs as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 8 eggs Bord Bia Quality Assured eggs
- 2 large sweet potatoes or regular potatoes
- 2 tbsp. oil (olive or avocado)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato.
- Place the sweet potato on a flat baking tray and drizzle over 1.5 tbsp. of oil. Bake for 20 minutes until tender.
- Once tender, using an oven proof deep frying pan, add .5 tbsp. of oil, the sweet potatoes eggs and seasoning and cook for 3-4 minutes. As soon as the sides start to lift a little, place in the oven for 10 minutes to fully cook through.
- Serve and enjoy.