The perfect meal prep dish! This is an all in one easy burger mix and there’s so many different ways you can serve this up so it won’t get boring Monday to Friday! Why not try this recipe for lunch this week? And don’t forget to tag me when you do #naturalbornfeeder
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 1 tin chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. peri peri/ hot sauce (I go for medium heat)
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 50g oats (blended into a flour)
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1.5 tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- In a blender or food processor blend the chickpeas into a smooth paste.
- Tip the paste into a mixing bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients to form a thick heavy dough.
- Take sections and roll into balls. Gently flatten into a burger shape and bake for 20 minutes until crispy around the edges.
- Served 3 ways; with salad-leafy greens, avocado and cherry tomatoes; in a wrap diced spinach, salsa and yoghurt dressing or in a lettuce bun with avocado, tomatoes and rocket.