Vegan Protein Oat Pancakes
Start your morning the right way! These are such a weekend treat for me when I have time to make breakfast (I usually meal prep!). This recipe is simple to make so perfect for the family to get involved.
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 80 g oats
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil for frying
- 1 scoop x 50 g protein
- 250 ml almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Smooth peanut butter (topping)
- Fresh berries (topping)
- Dark chocolate shavings (topping)
- In a blender combine all the ingredients into a smooth batter.
- In a clean non-stick pan add a little bit of coconut oil and add 2 tbsp. of the batter.
- Cook for 3 minutes ether side until golden around the edges and cooked through.
- Repeat for all of batter and serve with your favourite toppings.