Turkey Korean BBQ Bowl
An insanely easy and flavourful recipe. This is a real comfort food, it’s a delicious rice dish that’s topped with various ingredients like assorted vegetables and meat. With this dish you can make lots of variations depending on your preference and dietary requirements.
Cooks in 210 Minutes
- 6 wooden skewers soaked
- 2 breast turkey cut into long strips (2 cm thick)
- 3 tbsp. tamari or soya or Braggs amino sauce
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1″ ginger grated
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- pinch sea salt
- Turn on the grill or oven to 3 or highest mark.
- In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Work the sauce into the turkey meat. Set to the fridge overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Taking each strip of turkey, pierce through the skewer. Stack the strips or leave them long on the grill.
- Grill for 20-25 minutes turning in between until browned along the edges and cooked through.