The Minute Muffin
Ever want a quick fix that’s savory, comforting and guilt free? This recipe ticks all the boxes. A great alternative to a traditional sugary muffin, this is made in minutes and is guilt free.
The great thing about this recipe is you can add in your favorite ingredients!
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 1 tbsp. Ground Almond
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- ¼ tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan Shavings (add in)
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds (add in)
- 1 tsp. Mixed Herbs
- ½ tsp. Turmeric
- 3 tbsp. Almond Milk
- Level tbsp. LowLow Dairy Free Avocado Spread
Additional add ins I recommend:
- Sunflowers seeds
- Sundried tomatoes
- Goats Cheese
- Vegan Cheese Substitute
- Place all the ingredients into a mug or a microwave safe ramekin.
- Using a fork combine the ingredients into a batter.
- Place in the microwave and turn on high for 3 minutes.