The 20-Minute Crumble
The quick dessert fix? This is the ultimate comfort bowl to crush any of those guilty dessert cravings! Easy, fast and tasty! This recipe will take 20 minutes but be sure to have all things prepped and ready to go, check list; preheat the oven, slice the apples, oven proof dish ready, food processor out! When I give multiple options on an ingredients, its so you can use your preferred one or whatever you have handy ( I always list the one I use first).
Cooks in Minutes
- 125b blueberries
- 125g raspberries
- 2 bramley apples sliced finely
- 2 tbsp milled chia seeds or whole
- 1 orange- juice only
- 1 pomergrante seeds- optional
- 1 tbsp honey/maple or stevia
- tbsp. coconut oil
- 150g hazelnuts raw
- 100g almonds
- 45g linseed
- 2 tbsp stevia/coconut sugar/honey or maple
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Prepare a medium sized saucepan, place on med-high heat and melt the coconut oil. Toss in the Apple and orange juice, lowering the heat to medium, place on the lid and let cook for 5 minutes.
- While the apples are on place the hazelnuts, almonds into a food processor and break them down into a crumb texture. Place in the coconut oil, cinnamon and stevia – blend on a lower speed until combined.
- Once the apples have been slightly softened stir in the berries and pomegranate, chia and sweetener of choice.
- Pour into an oven proof baking dish and evenly spread over the crumble topping it will be a nice thick layer).
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes! Serve with some Coyo or Greek yogurt!