Taco Black Bean Cups
The crunchy taco cases paired with a zingy fresh salsa are the ultimate party finger food. I used BFree wraps but you can use which ever ones you love. When making them for a party I recommend keeping the salsa out of the taco cups until you’re ready to serve to stop the tacos from losing their crispy crunch. You can alter the recipe slightly to suit your preference like try another type of bean in replacement of the black beans like chickpea, cannellini or kidney beans.
Serves 8 cups
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 2 wraps
- 1 tin black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 avocados diced into small cubes
- Juice of 2 limes
- ½ a mango peeled and diced into small chunks
- 2 tomatoes pulp & seeds removed diced finely
- handful coriander leaves diced
- If you love a bit of spice why not add some diced jalapeno!
- Start by heating your wraps in the oven for a few minutes or microwave for 40 seconds so they are a little soft.
- Then cut your wraps into quarters, using a cupcake tin – grease a little with some olive oil just a tad. Gently press the wrap piece into the cup, the middle touching the base and the sides creating a little nest.
- Bake these parcels for 12 minutes.
- While these are baking, grab a big bowl and combine the bean salsa ingredients.
- Once the wraps are cooked leave cool for 5 minutes before removing carefully from the tray.
- Fill the parcels evenly with the salsa mix and enjoy!