Super Green Breakfast Bowl
This simple, super green breakfast bowl is the easiest and healthiest way to start your day. You can customise the toppings to mix it up and satisfy your taste buds.
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. whole chia seeds (I used Salba white seeds)
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 10g Supergreen mix (I used NuZest Good Greens Stuff, which is a blend of essential nutrients)
- 1/2 grated pink lady apple
- 1 tsp. raw honey or maple
- First, stir the coconut milk and the Supergreens mix until the powder is fully dissolved and the liquid is a light green colour.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and give a good solid stir.
- Place in the fridge overnight. Enjoy on the go or with a nice cup of green tea:)
- I decked mine out with some activated granola, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and dried raspberry.