Roast Vegetables, Pesto & Quinoa Hot Bowl
This simple dish is the ultimate bowl of goodness. I added poached eggs to my dish to add some protein but you can add different ingredients to suit your preference.
Cooks in 45 Minutes
- 160g quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 courgette (sliced)
- 2 red peppers (cut into chunks)
- 2 yellow peppers (cut into chunks)
- 2 green peppers (cut into chunks)
- 80g feta cheese
- 4 tbsp. pesto
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 eggs (poached or fried)
- 60g mixed seeds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil to drizzle
- Cook quinoa as instructed on the pack.
- On a baking tray, add the courgette, peppers and drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes at 200.
- Once roasted, add the veg and quinoa to a bowl. Mix in the pesto and feta.
- Top it off with a poached egg (or fried depending on preference) and sprinkle with mixed seeds.