Raw Snicker Cups
A simple treat to whip up in no time? These snicker cups are the answer. All you need to have prepped alongside the ingredients is some space in the fridge and bun cases. I have lots of raw chocolate recipes but this one here is by far the easiest, made with coconut oil over cacao butter the melting temperature of these cups is a little lower so be sure to store in the fridge or a very cool part of the house.
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 9 tbsp. coconut oil
- 6 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 ¼ tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 5 tbsp. peanut butter
- 5 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- 60g peanuts –lightly broken
- In a small saucepan over low heat add in the coconut oil, stirring until it melts.
- Add in the maple syrup and cacao powder stirring until there is no separation between three ingredients.
- Remove from the heat and add a layer of chocolate into each cup case( about 1 tbsp. )
- Set to the fridge until hard while you prep the filling.
- Spread the crushed peanuts evenly out on a baking tray and toast for 7 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C.
- In a small bowl add the peanut butter, maple, melted coconut oil and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Toss in the peanuts and stir.
- Spoon in a level tbsp. of the filling over each chocolate layer and pressing down a little with your fingers.
- Spoon over with the raw chocolate to cover the filling and set back to the fridge to set once more.