Protein Minute Muffin
Treat needed ASAP, I got you covered. This unbelievable muffin can be whipped up in minutes with no fuss just a ramekin and a microwave. I made this recipe using Manhattan peanut butter who I am an ambassador for, which is so delicious if you haven’t tasted it yet, with no additives or palm oil its the perfect jar! The crunchy nut butter is my favourite with big chunks of roasted peanut… my mouth is watering right now. Check out how easy this recipe is and make sure to tag me in your recreations if you remember to snap before you eat.
Cooks in 3 Minutes
- 1 tbsp ground almond
- 2 tbsp Chocolate protein powder( I used a vegan protein)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (I used Manhattan peanut butter smooth)
- 5 tbsp nut milk
- 1 tbsp maple or honey
- handful dark chocolate chips
- In a ramekin, combine the ground almond, protein, maple, peanut butter and nut milk into a smooth batter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 40 seconds.
- Let cool for a minute. Serve along side a dollop of coconut yogurt and some more nutty goodness.