Plant Power Smoothie
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 handfuls washed spinach
- 300ml Alpro Oat Original drink
- 2 tbsp. Alpro Simply Plain (plant-based alternative to yogurt. It’s low in fat and sugars and high in plant protein)
- 3 basil leaves
- 6-10 green grapes (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Handful ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a blender and pulse until completely smooth with no trace of spinach.
- Enjoy with a sprinkle of cacao nibs and hemp seeds for some crunch.