Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Love peanut butter Fulfil bars? This recipe will blow your mind, creamy peanut butter ice cream with the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
This recipe is part of my ambassador role with Fulfil Nutrition, in my opinion the best bar to pick up as a snack to sort out those cravings, get a nice protein hit and help keep the hanger away! There are tones more amazeballs recipes on the way featuring all the flavours so don’t go anywhere!!! #FulfilFoodPorn
This is a sponsored post.
Serves 4 scoops
Cooks in 50 Minutes
- 4 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 4 tbsp. honey or maple
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 fulfil peanut caramel bars (chopped)
- handful toasted peanuts crushed
- In a food processor, blend the frozen bananas, honey and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped Fulfil bars, then pour back into a container and sprinkle over the crushed peanuts.
- Set to the freezer for a further 45 minutes to harden a little before scooping and serving.