Peanut Butter Brunettes
You’ve heard of blondies but say hello to the brunettes! Oh yes I’m doing it for my fellow brunettes we finally have some brownies named after us 🙂 With 3 main ingredients these squares are the perfect easy afternoon baking , they are light and airy just like cake without the flour! I can’t wait for you to give these a go, guilt free indulgence! I had to give away the last few of my recent batch because I couldn’t stop picking….. just a heads up to those of you like me:) Store these in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 400g peanut butter crunchy
- 150g coconut sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 200g dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 1 tsp. vanilla seeds or extract
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, baking powder and vanilla using a fork mix until smooth.
- Stir in half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mix into a lined brownie tin (8″x8″ lined or greased. The mix should be at least 4 cm in height in the brownie tin).
- Bake in the PREHEATED oven for 25 minutes, the brunettes should rise up in height, be lightly browned and and firm on top.
- Remove and sprinkle over the rest of the chocolate chips which should melt from the heat of the brunettes, let sit for 15-20 minutes before slicing and having a bite!