Parsnip fries with Curry Sauce
This curry sauce will blow your mind! It’s so simple to make, tastes delicious and its a way healthier version.
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 4 large parsnips peeled and sliced into chips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp. smooth almond butter
- 350ml almond milk
- 1.5 tbsp. curry spice
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. tamari (optional)
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast (optional)
- On a lined baking tray, spread out the parsnips fries and drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 35 minutes at 180ºC until golden browned along the edges and tender.
- While these are roasting, let’s make the curry sauce.
- In a small saucepan add the almond milk and bring to a gentle simmer. Add the almond butter, curry spice and tomato paste, stirring continuously to ensure its not sticking to the bottom (you may need to use a balloon whisk here to stop the almond butter from clumping).
- The sauce will thicken up, you want it as thick as a regular curry sauce and smooth. Remove from the heat, then stir in the tamari and nutritional yeast if using.
- Now it’s up to you… dunk or drizzle?