My Top Tips for Good Health
- You’ve probably heard it a million times before but people are right when they advise to drink lots of water. It will help flush any toxins out of your body and help your skin.
- Just look after yourself, and I don’t just mean train and eat well, it’s a whole package; your mind, health and relationships.
- There’s no magic trick, just replenishing your body full of good things. Staying active is key not only for your body, but also your mind.
- Food is really important, by choosing meals packed with nutrients it can help make sure your body is functioning well.
- Important rule – don’t tell yourself you must be good 100% of the time, you’re setting yourself up to fail. Just be balanced, it’s far more sustainable.