Say I love you with…cookies! These cookies will steal your heart.
Lads, you have no excuse! These cookies are so simple to make and if you want to make it even easier, pick up some store bought chocolate so you don’t have to make your own 🙂
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Serves 8 cookies
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 120g oat flour (GF optional)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2tbsp. coconut oil at room temp
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp. stevia
Homemade white chocolate
- 230g cacao butter
- 180g cashew butter
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup or Stevia (if granulated blend in a Nutri Bullet to make it a powder)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. beet powder (to give it the pink colour)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the oat flour and baking soda in a bowl. Spoon in the coconut oil and with the tips of your finger rub to combine. You should have a breadcrumb like mix.
- Add in the stevia and egg. Using a spoon stir to mix into a dough.
- Prepare a clean surface for rolling by sprinkling a little bit of oat flour on the board. Roll out the dough to about .5cm thick and using a heart cookie cutter, shape 8 biscuits and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Let cool before gently lifting off the tray.
- For the pink chocolate, melt the cacao butter over a very low heat.
- Once melted, add in the cashew butter, maple syrup, beet powder and vanilla seeds. Transfer the mix to a blender or Nutri Bullet and pulse until smooth to form the white chocolate mix.
- Decorate the cookies when cooled.