Coconut and Raspberry Protein Bites
We all love power snacks that are easy to make and last the week to help us fight off sugar cravings and give a little pick me up! I love these bites they are so simple and another way to use your protein powder to give some variety. I used strawberry flavour for these but most flavours work here and you can decorate them depending on your favourite flavour!
Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 100g Desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp. Whey Protein powder
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 35g Dark chocolate
- Start by melting the coconut oil with the honey.
- In a separate bowl combine the desiccated coconut and protein powder.
- Pour in the coconut oil and honey and stir to combine.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes before spooning out sections and rolling into balls.
- Return the the refrigerator to set hard before drizzling in dark chocolate. Store in the fridge.