Pucker up for Valentine’s Day with these simple delicious chocolates 🙂
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 150g raw cacao butter
- 100g raw cashews
- 2.5 tbsp. stevia (I use @drcoys powder stevia)
- 2 tsp. raspberry or beet powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla seeds or essence
- Melt the raw cacao butter over low heat, once melted add the stevia and stir until dissolved.
- Blend the cashews using a Nutri Bullet or food processor until milled finely.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat & combine all the ingredients until smooth. The chocolate mix will be a darker shade of pink to what it sets like.
- Pour into molds and let set in the fridge until hard.