Chocolate Biscuit Cake with Fulfil Nutrition
Everyone loves chocolate biscuit cake, and it’s so simple to make! All you need is four simple ingredients to make this ultimate #FulfilFoodPorn Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe with Fulfil Nutrition.
This recipe is part of my ambassador role with Fulfil Nutrition, in my opinion the best bar to pick up as a snack to sort out those cravings, get a nice protein hit and help keep the hanger away! There are tones more amazeballs recipes on the way featuring all the flavours so don’t go anywhere!!! #FulfilFoodPorn
This is a sponsored post.
Serves 1 cake
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 250g dark chocolate melted
- 1/2 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 Fulfil Nutrition Cookie Dough Caramel Bar
- 1 Fulfil Nutrition Strawberry and Cream Bar
- Combine the dark chocolate with the coconut milk.
- Let cool for a couple of seconds (make sure it does not harden)
- Stir in the chopped Fulfil Nutrition bars.
- Pour into a lined brownie tin.
- Set in the freezer for 20 minutes to set before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy.