Blueberry Overnight Oats
Overnight oats is one of my favourite breakfast, packed with fiber, vitamins, and nutrients. It’s an ideal breakfast for people on the go as you prepare it the night before so it’s ready to be eaten straight away in the morning.
Cooks in 10 Minutes
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. whole chia seeds
- 30g gluten free or regular oats (rice or millet flakes work also)
- 75g blueberries
- 1 tsp. Manuka or raw honey or maple
- In a blender or Nutri Bullet blend the almond milk and the blueberries until there’s no longer a trace of blueberry and the milk is a lilac colour.
- Stir in the oats, chia seeds and honey or maple or manuka.
- Place in the fridge overnight to bulk up.
- Serve with some fresh fruit, nut butter or solo!
- * Note: If you like your overnight oats stodgy only use 150ml almond milk or just add an extra tbsp of chia seeds!