Almond Butter Melts
Oh these are good! They also couldn’t be any easier to make I tend to make these if I need to whip something up quickly for friends or for something sweet to substitute any sugar cravings. When It comes to ingredients since this recipe is raw make sure to opt for really good quality ingredients and brands, particularly for the coconut oil.
Cooks in 30 Minutes
- 4 tbsp. Virgin Raw Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp. Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Essence
- In a saucepan over very low heat add the coconut oil, once melted spoon in the almond butter and maple.
- Stirring to combine until all liquids are fully combined with no separation.
- Remove from the heat, using a handheld non electric whisk spoon in the coconut flour and combine until dissolved.
Stirring continuously spoon into molds and refrigerate until hard. Keep refrigerating for up to 10 days.
- Tip-If you take one out of the fridge let in set at room temp for 15 minutes to soften- they literally melt in your mouth!