Who has tried Drinkfinity yet? Well if you haven’t or maybe this is the first time you’ve heard of them, let me introduce you by telling you how Drinkfinity fits into my day!
Firstly, I want to explain the pods! The flavours come in small pods that fit into a reusable vessel (water bottle) and burst open releasing the flavour mix. So, all you have to do is peel, pop and shake! The pods are recyclable by mail too J
Sometimes, I’m kind of crap for drinking water. I really try to make a point of tracking my water throughout the day but sometimes I need a little extra push…. flavour!
Yes, by adding some flavour to my water I can’t stop drinking, especially when they taste so refreshing. The flavours are not as sweet as traditional cordials, but they are amazing blends that you don’t get sick of. The pod flavours are packed with delicious dry ingredients like spirulina, oat bran and acai extract.
My favourite flavour – Pineapple and Coconut Water Renew! Find out more here
The 10-minute Plant based Flow lunch box to go alongside the Mango Oats Flow pod!
- ½ tin chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- ½ an avocado
- 1 tomato
- ¼ red onion
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp. sweet corn
- handful chopped coriander(optional)
- 1 wholegrain wrap of choice sectioned into triangles (like a pizza)
- Start by toasted the wrap, place the triangles onto a flat baking tray and place in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes at 200°C until golden and firm to tap.
- While these are toasting, dice the tomatoes into small pieces along with the red onion and combine in a bowl with the lime juice.
- For the chickpeas, grab a small saucepan and place over high heat (you can use a little oil here if you want but I don’t) add the chickpeas to the pot and mash using a fork or potato masher (you don’t have to mash until pureed- there should be some chickpeas left whole or halved), add the spices and nutritional yeast and cook for 2-3 minutes until the scramble is piping hot.
- Assemble your lunch box, add the chickpea scramble, tomato & red onion, sweet corn, diced avocado and nachos (if you are taking this for lunch keep the nachos in a separate container to avoid them going soggy!) ENJOY!
This is a sponsored post.