This pizza is so tasty and quick to make. I’ve kept it to ingredients that can be bought in a health food store or your local supermarket in the health food section. You can tailor toppings to suit your preference. Tag me on Instagram if you try out this recipe #naturalbornfeeder
- 50g brown rice flour
- 30g buckwheat flour
- 25g gluten free oat flour
- 20g Tapioca flour
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum/guar gum/ gluten free baking powder
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 80ml warm water
- 1 tsp. olive oil for brushing – optional
- Tomato base
- Pureed Red pepper
- Pesto (for vegan option blend, basil, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, nutritional yeast, squeeze of lemon juice and nuts)
- Goats Cheese
- Turkey Mince
- sundried tomato
- Combine all the flours together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Combine the luke warm water and apple cider vinegar together in a glass.
- Create a small well in the centre of the flour and pour in the warm water and apple cider vinegar mix, using your hands knead until a dough forms (it will be a tiny bit wet but that’s ok).
- Prepare a clean surface for rolling and have some extra flour to hand (I used brown rice to prep board).
- Sprinkle the board with the flour and begin rolling your pizza dough. If you like a thin and crispy base, aim to roll .25/.5 cm thick.
- Place on a non-stick or lined baking tray and brush with a little oil (optional). Bake for 12-15 minutes until it has risen a little and crispy around the edges – if you brushed the base with a little oil it will have developed a golden colour but if you haven’t it will still be a little pale in colour.
- Layer on your toppings – I choose to go for a pesto base with tomatoes and mushroom. Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes (timing depends on your choice of toppings). Enjoy!