Who misses a cheesy sauce to lather chips into? Or how about the perfect sauce to drizzle over pasta or zucchini noodles? Well its here, and its faster than ever to whip up a jar! All you need is a high speed blender* or Nutri Bullet Pro and off you go! I made this recipe as the perfect drizzle for a loaded nacho boat, recipe coming soon…its unreal!
- 100g raw cashews
- 150 ml water
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped or dried parsley
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz until totally smooth.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- *If using a regular blender, soak the cashews in some water the night before to soften them, rinse and drain them before tossing into the blender.