Fuss-free, easy to prep and full of delicious flavours.
• 8 small or 4 medium sized potatoes washed and cut into chunks
• 1 large beetroot peeled and cut into similar size chunks
• 4 carrots washed well and cut into slices
• 2 parsnips peeled and washed sliced
• 2 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
• 2.5 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 sprigs of rosemary
• 2 sage leaves
• 1 sprig of thyme (just leaves, sprig removed – or ½ tbsp. dried thyme)
• Pinch of sea salt and ground pepper to garnish
• Preheat the oven 190°C.
• Add all the veg into a large bowl and drizzle over the oil.
• Combine to cover all the veg.
• Tip out the veg onto a baking tray and add the herbs.
• Make sure you pre-heat the oven! Roast for 40 minutes at 190°C or until the veg is lightly coloured and cooked through.
• Serve and enjoy.