Its BBQ season so get your buns ready, lettuce buns that is! :) Burgers are always a good shout whether it’s summer time or meal prep they’re a great way to portion you protein and add serious flavour to plain turkey, beef or fish! You can go for chicken, beef or turkey mince here. I like to serve mine loaded with diced tomatoes, fresh herbs, avocado in a lettuce bun or if you like a delicious bun option try these buns.
- 700g turkey mince
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 1.2 inch ginger peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. ground almond
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Roll into balls and place on a lined baking tray. Pat down the balls to form a burger shape.
- Cook for 25 minutes until cooked through.