I couldn’t have made this any easier for you guys! I love when a recipe method has very few steps and little fuss, I have been so busy lately and I have such a huge appreciation for just quick healthy food. You can literally whiz this up and leave it in the oven to do it’s thing. I will warn you this bread is dangerous, its texture is similar to a spongey cake and its so good with a little extra nut butter spread on top. You can store this bread in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Also, I am not sponsored by Nutri Bullet I just use mine for everything like pancake batters, smoothies, milling nuts, seeds oats, sauces, soups…. ! If you don’t have a Nutri Bullet you can use a powerful food processor and just blend until the mix is silky smooth!
- 3 Small Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp. Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 50g Dark Chocolate (broken into chips)
- Handful of Coconut Chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a Nutri Bullet place all the ingredients (except for chocolate chips) and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into a lined 1Ibs bread tin.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of coconut chips.
- Bake for 50 minutes, cover with tinfoil after 30 if you think the top is getting a little too browned.