Calling all the Chocolate Lovers!!! Become your very own Charlie in the chocolate factory and start creating your very own bars. I love making chocolate – there is something extra satisfying about making it than any other foods! It’s also one of those recipes you really have to make your own – by topping it with your favourite additions. Are you a fruit and nut type of guy or a sea salt type of girl?Don’t forget to check out my recipe video for this over on my YouTube and subscribe to see more videos.
- 40g Coconut Sugar
- 70g Cacao Paste
- 45g Cacao Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Cream (1 tin full fat coconut milk refrigerated for minimum 45 mins)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Good pinch Sea Salt
- Coconut flakes
- Freeze Dried Raspberry
- Cacao Nibs
- Roasted hazelnuts
- Line a small tray with some parchment paper.
- Firstly tip the coconut sugar into a Nutri Bullet or blender and blend until it’s a fine powder.
- In a small saucepan over medium to low heat melt the cacao butter and paste until dissolved.
- Stir in the powdered coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Remove from the heat.
- Open your tin of coconut milk (the cream (hard layer)) will have separated from the liquid.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of cream out and stir into the melted chocolate – until there is no more white visible. The chocolate will have thickened a little here – that’s ok.
- Pour onto your lined tray and sprinkle over with your favourite toppings.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until set.
- Keep stored in the fridge, lasts up to 12 days refrigerated.