Looking for the perfect match or movie night snacks? I’ve teamed up with STRONG ROOTS to sort you guys out in under thirty minutes. STRONG ROOTS Spinach Bites are the perfect savoury snack to whip together in 10-12 minutes and if you really want to dress them up check out this, creamy vegan sweet potato dip!
To make the dip I used the STRONG ROOTS Garlic RoastedSweet Potato Chunks, it makes this recipe hassle free and gives the cheesy dip a smooth texture with a hint of sweetness.
The Spinach Bites have started to become a little savoury snack for me, it can be hard to find the perfect plant-based snack that is convenient – I just grab 3 or 4 bites from the freezer when I’m peckish between meals and in twelveminutes I have a plate of tasty veggie bites.
- 200g Strong Roots Sweet Potato Chunks
- ½ onion peeled and diced
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and chopped
- 200g raw cashews
- 4 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 180ml Almond Milk
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2tsp turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- On a flat baking tray add the Garlic Roasted Sweet Potato Chunks, diced onion and garlic.
- Set to the oven to bake for 23-26 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the sweet potato, garlic and onion into a high speed blender along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Perfectly served alongside the Strong Roots Spinach bites.
- For the STRONG ROOTS Spinach Bites, add to a flat baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes at 200°C.