Sweet potatoes offer so many recipe variations! If you’re planning a night in with friends, these mini sweet potato bites are great snacks for all to enjoy. They’re easy to make and taste delicious and you can change the toppings to suit your preferences.
- 1 large sweet potato sliced 75cm thick
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp. pesto
- 8 sundried tomatoes
- 4 slices Parma ham or halloumi halved
- Preheat oven at 220°C.
- Place the sweet potato slices n a flat baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 220°C until tender and crispy along the edges, alternatives toast for a quicker option.
- Prepare the avocado by removing the skin and stone and mashed along with the pesto.
- Load up the sweet potato thing with a dollop of avocado pesto, a sundried tomato and layering of ham.