This simple, super green breakfast bowl is the easiest and healthiest way to start your day. You can customise the toppings to mix it up and satisfy your taste buds.
- 200ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. whole chia seeds (I used Salba white seeds)
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 10g Supergreen mix (I used NuZest Good Greens Stuff, which is a blend of essential nutrients)
- 1/2 grated pink lady apple
- 1 tsp. raw honey or maple
- First, stir the coconut milk and the Supergreens mix until the powder is fully dissolved and the liquid is a light green colour.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and give a good solid stir.
- Place in the fridge overnight. Enjoy on the go or with a nice cup of green tea:)
- I decked mine out with some activated granola, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and dried raspberry.