A quick and delicious alternative for a no fuss Thanksgiving dinner! My favourite festive recipe that will ensure happy mouths and minimal stress.
- 2 chicken fillets – butterflied
- 4 tbsp. ground almond or 60g whole almonds milled
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp. dried thyme
- ½ tbsp. dried sage
- 1/2 pink lady grated
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 210•C
- Start by preparing the stuffing in a blender. Add all the stuffing ingredients and blend into a dry paste.
- Place the chicken fillets on a clean surface fully stretched out. Add 2 and 1/2 tbsp. of the stuffing mix at one end of each fillet and roll up to conceal the stuffing mix by closing each end and side tightly.
- Finish by wrapping 2 slices of bacon around each rolled breast.
- Place on a lined or nonstick tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.