I love crepes! It’s the most exciting breakfast (aside from a runny egg yolk of course). However, I love crepes any time of the day and sometimes a sweet option just isn’t going to satisfy my cravings. Introducing the savoury crepe a La NBF. A combination of serious flavours using a simple oat base savoury crepe that’ll take no time at all to whip up! This crepe can be used for multiple purposes like veggie wraps, tortillas, and served simply rolled up with some hummus or pesto.
Don’t forget to view the video above to see just how easy these are the make.
This recipe is part of my #flahavans2mins were I helped create easy oat recipes to add to your life. There’s loads more on the way so keep those eyes peeled!
- 50g Flahavan’s oats
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. pesto
- 4 slices bacon (diced with the fat trimmed away and cooked to your liking)
- handful fresh parsley chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves washed and chopped
- 40g cube feta crumbled
- In a Nutri Bullet, blend the oats, eggs, almond milk and herbs until smooth.
- Prepare a non-stick pan over a medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Pour in half the batter and spread out evenly covering the base of the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes before flipping and cooking the other side for a final 90 seconds.
- Repeat process for the next crepe.
- Fill the crepe with your filling; diced bacon, pesto, spinach and feta and enjoy!