HOW GOOD DOES THIS SOUND?! And believe it or not this recipe is super easy to make. All you need is a food processor, bread tin and a freezer!
The added brownie bits are optional, I have tonnes of easy brownie recipes on the blog that are no fuss, plus all you need is ½ a mix so if you make a whole batch you still have some brownies left over for more treats.
- 5 bananas (diced and frozen in zip lock bags)
- 150g cashews (soaked in water for at least 3-4 hours)
- 100g dates (pitted)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Brownies bites (optional) broken into pieces. See suitable recipes here
- Drain the soaked cashews.
- Add all the ingredients (except the brownies) into a food processor and blend until smooth (there will be tiny traces of dates and that’s fine).
- Stir in the brownie pieces and pour into a bread tin or stainless steel lunch box.
- Place in the freezer for 2 and a half to 3 hours.
- Let sit for 10 minutes out of the freezer before scooping!