This easy to make healthy bake is the perfect meal for these colder evenings. What’s great about this dish is that it’s really quick to prep (you just need some patience will its in the oven for 35 mins). You can also make larger portions of this to have as meal prep for the week. And, if you’re not a fan of salmon, just substitute it for chicken or go for a veggie option and add in lots of green veg.
- 600g salmon (boneless and skinless)
- 50g parmesan shavings
- 6 tbsp. natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper to season
- 80g oats
- 80g raw cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Dice the salmon into 3” cubes and place in a pie dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the yoghurt, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, dill and honey and mix well. Pour this over the salmon.
- Using a food processor, blitz the cashews into a chunky flour consistency.
- Sprinkle over the top of the salmon along with the oats.
- Melt the coconut oil and drizzle over.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 200°C until its crispy golden.