Hey guys! It’s that time of year again where I’ve teamed up with one of my favourite Irish brands Flahavans for their 2 minute campaign. Last year, I created some really fun and simple recipes but I have to say this years recipes are even more awesome and I’m really excited to share them with you! The first recipe comes from my meal prepping which I try do at the start of each week to keep me on track and make work days that bit easier. Snacks are a huge part of my prep to keep my energy levels up and these energy balls are pretty much the perfect go to snack, they’re also a dab hand at satisfying any sweet cravings.
This is a sponsored post. And it’s the perfect collaboration for a huge oats fan like me, it’s one of my main ingredients and a food I love to promote. As part of the campaign, Flahavan’s will be running a Wellness Workshop on May 13th which I will be at. To win tickets to the workshop click here. #Flahavans2Mins
- 140g Flahavan’s Oats
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 5 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- Pinch sea salt (optional)
- 30g dark chocolate to drizzle
- Pulse the oats into a flour consistency.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and combine using a spoon, working the ingredients until it forms a smooth paste.
- Take 1 tbsp. of the dough mixture and roll into balls.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top and enjoy!