Happy Saturday guys!
If you have friends calling over, meal prepping for the week or you just want to treat yo self ?Ive got it sorted! I know you all love to do some baking over the weekend like me, so its the perfect time to share this 5 minute treat. Does anyone remember the cookie dough balls I used to have on the Mooch menu?Well finally here’s the recipe and well these are the new and improved featuring Manhattan Peanut butter. The cookie dough balls are so delicious they’re texture is fudgey with chewy bits of chocolate chips. If you haven’t given the Manhattan peanut butter a go do, you all know the brand its been around for years and they usually sell popcorn and peanuts, now they have launched a new nut butter that is completely natural with no added sugars, palm oil or additives. The crunchy one has to be the best one I’ve ever tasted! You can check out how to win a some Peanut butter over on my instagram @naturalbornfeeder . Until then happy baking :)
This post is in collaboration with Manhattan Peanut butter.
- 1 x tin(400g) chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 35g oats( you can use GF oats here too)
- 5 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. Manhattan Smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 60g protein powder( I used vanilla vegan protein)
- 60g dark chocolate chips
- Place the oats in a food processor and blend into a thick flour consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) and blend on high until a smooth dough texture is formed.
- Tip the dough into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to 6 days.